Monday 21 October 2013

London Screenwriters Festival


Hello fellow scribers!

The last month or so has been a blur of meetings, panels and new ideas galore.  Give me a couple of weeks and I should be able to tell you about some of the exciting new projects I'm now working on.

In other news, the London Screenwriters' Festival has arrived! Billed as the world's biggest screenwriting event and taking place over 3 days, this year the fest will have 100 speakers all there to advise and hopefully inspire you with your own careers.  If you can afford it, I highly recommend any wannabe writers attend.

In addition to all the brilliant speakers, I'll also be speaking on Saturday on two separate panels:

1) 3.30pm – 4.30pm session: ‘Does Writing for Kids Offer the BIGGEST Opportunity In the Business?'

Speakers: Jo Ho, Tim Bain, Alan Gilbey, Debbie Moon

Moderator: Mellie Buse


2) 6.30pm – 7.30pm session: ‘Climbing BEYOND The 2nd Rung On the Ladder To Success'

Speakers: Jo Ho, Darrin Grimwood, Chris Hill

Moderator: Mark Pallis

After both panels, you'll find me in the script chat room where you can ask me in person any questions you may have, so don't be shy!

See y'all on saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment